At The Toothery we have a special place in our hearts for the anxious dental patient. We understand just how uncomfortable a dental appointment can be. We would like you to know we will do everything we can to work with you to make the best possible dental experience. Our goal is to make you feel comfortable and safe. To help you feel this way we have many options available:
– State of the art, comfortable dental techniques – Dr. Jess and staff stay on top of the latest technology that enhances your comfort.
– Cole – our comfort dog! Studies show that having a comfort dog reduces your stress levels by lowering your heart rate, blood pressure and increasing oxycontin. All of these benefits work together to reduce anxiety.
– Netflix – Watching a show will help distract you.
– Music – We will put on any music that would like to help you relax. You may feel free to bring along anything you like to listen to yourself.
– Warm comfy blankets – to make you feel more at home.
– Aroma therapy – The relaxing effects of aroma therapy help to reduce anxiety and encourage a calm and pleasant experience.
Please communicate any of your concerns or needs with us and we will be happy to work with you. Our goal is to help you feel as comfortable and confident being here as possible. To schedule an appointment with our Hoffman Estates, Illinois, office, just give us a call at 847-893-9099 today!